Stock Exchange Release|5.2.2024

Enersense International Plc: Notification under chapter 9, section 5 and 6 of the Securities Market Act (Virala Oy Ab)

Enersense International Plc
Stock Exchange Release 5 February 2024 at 4:00 p.m.

Enersense International Plc has, on 5 February 2024, received from Virala Oy Ab a notification, pursuant to Chapter 9, Section 5 and 6 of the Finnish Securities Markets Act (SMA), about a change in their shareholding. According to the notification Virala Oy Ab’s subsidiary Nidoco AB holds 21.98% of Enersense’s total number of shares and votes. Virala Oy Ab’s holding through financial instruments amounts to 800,000 shares, which corresponds to 4.85% of the total amount of Enersense’s shares. The combined holding of Virala and Nidoco together is 4,425,000 shares, which corresponds to 26.83% of Enersense’s shares and votes. Before the notification, Nidoco's holding was 4,425,000 shares, which corresponded to26.83% of Enersense’s shares and votes.Enersense’s total number of shares and voting rights is 16,492,527.

Holdings according to the notification:

% of shares and voting rights(total of 7.A)

% of shares and voting rights through financial instruments(total of 7.B)

Total of both in % (7.A + 7.B)

Resulting situation on the date on which threshold was crossed or reached

21.98

4.85

26,83

Position of previous notification

25.01

-

25.01

A: Shares and voting rights

Class/type ofsharesISIN code

Number of shares and voting rights

% of shares and voting rights

Direct (SMA 9:5)

Indirect (SMA 9:6 and 9:7)

Direct (SMA 9:5)

Indirect (SMA 9:6 and 9:7)

FI4000301585

0

3,625,000

0

21.98

SUBTOTAL A

3,625,000

21.98

B: Financial Instruments according to SMA 9:6a

Type of financial instrument

Expiration date

Exercise/Conversion Period

Physical or cash settlement

Number of shares and voting rights

% of shares and voting rights

Forward contract

19 April 2024

5 February 2024

Physical

800,000

4.85

SUBTOTAL B

800,000

4.85

Full chain of controlled undertakings through which the voting rights and/or the financial instruments are effectively held starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity:

Name

% of shares and voting rights

% of shares and voting rights through financial instruments

Total of both

Virala Oy Ab

-

4.85

800,000

Atine Group Oy

-

-

-

Nidoco AB

21.98

-

3,625,000

ENERSENSE INTERNATIONAL PLC
Tommi Manninen
SVP, Communications and Public Affairs

Further information:

Tommi Manninen, SVP, Communications and Public Affairs
Telephone: +358 40 043 7515
Email: tommi.manninen@enersense.com

DISTRIBUTION
Nasdaq Helsinki
Major media
www.enersense.fi

Share post